Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Relic Graveyard, Abbeyshrule, Co. Longford, Ireland - 2014

Location: Abbeyshrule, Co. Longford, Ireland
1st October 2014



I couldn't figure out which one of those shots above I liked more. Which one is your favourite?


The gateway to the graveyard is at the middle of the wall along this road.


Some headstones in the graveyard. You can see some of the trees starting to change colour.



I never really think to take some close up shots of around me. I love the droplets on the blades of grass.


There was so many wonderful trees around the graveyard. I'm standing under it in the shot above and you can see the branches reaching down.



As we stood under the sheltering trees Steve looked very handsome :P





We then realised we were walking on chestnuts! I thought they looked super pretty in back and white as well as their nature colour.



Let me know what you think below or head over to my facebook page :)



No comments: