Friday, July 3, 2015

Foxhall in the Snow - 2015

Location: Foxhall, Legan, Co. Longford, Ireland.
13th January 2015.

We're getting incredible heat here in Ireland at the moment so of course it's the perfect time to post my shots of Foxhall covered in snow back in January. 


A wonderful tree on the road towards Foxhall graveyard. I must get a photo of it again now in July to compare with this snowy shot!


Foxhall road just a little bit up from the graveyard entrance.


Be sure to click into this photo to view it a bit better. This shot I thought might have turned out a bit better. It's Foxhall graveyard from the field opposite. I got up to the highest point I could for this shot. My toes nearly froze off! It was also getting pretty dark at this point and you can't see as much detail as I thought you would but its a nice shot to have of it all in the snow.


Cross headstone covered in snow in Foxhall graveyard.


I have lots more posts lined up to come. I'll be posting them over the next couple of days and next week so keep an eye out for that. You can also follow me on my facebook page here!
 



No comments: