Friday, August 9, 2013

Legan, Co. Longford, Ireland - 2011

At the moment I'm going through some of my old photos to see if I've missed any photos that I wanted to put up. I think quite a lot of these ones I'm about to show you I actually didn't like at the time. But going back through them I have to say I like them a lot better now! Don't know what I was thinking at the time ;) Luckily I rarely delete any of my photos, so at times like this, it comes in handy!

All of these were taken somewhere in my hometown village Legan, Co. Longford.


 Above: Both photos taken out my window on a sunny cloudy day.


The Inny River on a not so great day. The photo came out great in black and white though.

 Above: Both photos taken on the way to Legan Rock.


I'm not too sure where this is but will find out! Until then it is a secret lane way.


And lastly The Well. Not technically in Legan but close enough.



Hope you enjoyed! Thanks you for looking :) 





2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Don't you dare delete any of your photos! I may never get to Ireland, but with your eyes..I can be an "armchair traveler" at the click of a button :-)

Aishling O'Neill said...

Haha! I'll be sure not too! ;)
I hope you do get to Ireland someday!
I'm really glad you can enjoy my blog until then!

- Aishling.