Monday, May 13, 2013

Templepatrick Graveyard - 2012

Steve brought me to a graveyard down the fields through the mud, under electric fences, over barbed wire and through briers. I took what photos I could but it was very dull so they're not the best.







Stupid nature falling on headstones.


Look at his lovely ginger beard.


I obviously said something hilarious.




Steve has an angry with me but he's so pwetty.


My favourite picture of the day.


You can view more photos of this day here on my Flickr and here on my Facebook page!





2 comments:

jr said...

I like graveyard pictures. You got some really nice ones.
The ginger beard is great! My son has a ginger beard.
Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog.

Aishling O'Neill said...

I love graveyard photos myself! :D
I mainly love things old and historic. Steve always insists he has an "auburn" beard but I say its ginger ;)

And it was no problem and thanks you too! :D