Monday, May 13, 2013

Grave Hunters - 2012

Ah Grave hunting. One of my favourite hobbies! I actually can't remember or don't know the name of this graveyard. If I find out I'll let you know!

Some of the graves dated back to the 20's and 30's so it was a very old graveyard. Very overgrown with a ruined Church in the middle of it. I meant to try and visit it again on a better day. It was very dull when I took these photos.




 Reading a plaque on the outside of the Church walls. 


Closer shot of the plaque.



My sister holding snails she found on a headstone.



We then visited another graveyard that wasn't too far from it. It was a graveyard that was still being used with no very old graves so it wasn't what we were looking for but we did spot this, a grave of a Princess. Sad but awesome! 




2 comments:

jr cline said...

Wow! Those old graves are wonderful! I like the snails too.

Aishling O'Neill said...

I have lots more old graveyards to visit! It's amazing to see them but sad that they're left there to decay.