Monday, December 27, 2010

November Snow - 2010

We got so much snow this year! Click for full view :)



Below: I took this photo "Memories" back in January. (Full view please!)

Memories

Its one of my favourite shots & I visited the same location again and got similar photos in the snow :) Full view again please!




If you are a member of Facebook please "like" my fan page here for lots of updates on my photography, new & old :) Feel free to leave a comment or two as well!!! Great to hear from you guys :D


4 comments:

Rose said...

Gorgeous images! Love the striking blue sky in the first picture! Winter sunny days are amazing.

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

Thank you Rose :)
Winter sunny days are my favourite as well! It lights up the snow and brings out the colour of everything else :)

b.n. said...

As far as I know, I pictured same cottage last Septmber. Whitewashed walls and greenish-blueish gate in front? Nice place. Nice memoriies caught.

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

Yep that is it! :D Its the heritage cottage in Legan :) Where I live! Do you live nearby yourself b.n.?