Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Emper Graveyard, Ireland - 2009

I don't know much about Emper Graveyard I'm afraid. One thing I do know is its so old and completely overgrown! You are lucky to see any headstones at all.
Some of the grass was higher than me!
You'd know it is Irish Graveyard. :D
Also I have no idea what the monument is either. We think its a tombstone and a very fancy one at that but we could not find any writing only on the top of it (pictured in the middle top) that said 841. Very mysterious. :P

Emper Graveyard
Location: Emper, Co. Westmeath, Ireland



I have so many different photos of graveyards and some photos don't look as good on their own like they do when they are part of a set or viewed together.
I found this tutorial here on GingerPixels site and decided to give it a try, its just basically a collage of some of the shots I took of the wonderful Emper Graveyard and oh how I am so delighted about the result!

I think I will do some of my other graveyard shots like this too :)

Its shows you so much more of the graveyard and gives you such a better view of it and what it is like to walk around it.



Hidden Emper Grave, Ireland

Location: Emper, Co. Westmeath, Ireland
 


Photo from my Emper Graveyard collage that a friend requested might look good in black & white! I like it and think my friend was right! :)




8 comments:

Kimme@Irish Cottage Dreams said...

As always, I love your photos!!!
You are so talented. :)

I have missed ya!

hugs~kimme

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

Thank you so much Kimme as always!!! :D
I have lots more to come of course ;)
So keep an eye out :D
I was away from my blog for awhile but I'm still around :D
Just gathering myself now to get all my latest photos posted here!!!
Lots to catch up on!!!

*hugs* Aishling :)

Colleen said...

Hi there! It's been a while since I visited, but your work is so beautiful, haunting and pleasing to me , I'm so glad I checked back! I won't stay gone so long this time :-) You are one amAzInG young woman!

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

Hi Colleen!!! :D

Its been awhile since I posted hehe ;)
So thanks so much for dropping by :)

And thanks again so much!!! :D
I'm really glad you like my photos and more to come ;)

I really appreciate the comment :D

*hugs* Aishling :)

NISHANT NISCHAL said...

What a beautiful blog you have. I loved your new post and photos as I always do. Great work.

www.nischal.co.nr

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

Thank you NISHANT NISCHAL!!! I'm glad you like it and more to come ;) :D

Aishling

Barry said...

Your friend was right. That is an exceptional photo.

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

Thank you Barry!!! :)