Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer In Ireland, 2009

Some nice summer shots I took when we had a good spell of nice weather.

All shots taken in my village Legan, Co. Longford, Ireland this year.

Yellow Ireland
Location: Legan, Co. Longford, Ireland


Buttercup covered field! Only a little drive or walk from my house. Me and my daddy where driving by and I had to stop to take a shot. Lovely summer weather we where having at the beginning of June :)
The flowers are actually all gone now so I'm glad I got a few shots of it before it was gone completely.



The Black Water, Legan, Ireland
Location: Legan, Co. Longford, Ireland


The Black Water River that flows through Legan.
Taken at the Ball Alley in Legan village, Longford.
Again taken on a nice summery day in June.



Greyhound Pup




And I will leave you with my daddy holding a friends Greyhound pup!
He has quite a few of them and they are so cute!


& That's all for now still have lots to come. Keep an eye on my DeviantArt site, Flickr & if you see any photos you would like to buy head over to my RedBubble or contact me here!!!



6 comments:

JapaneseKeane said...

Beautiful...yay for Irish summer:)

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

Hehe!!! Thanks so much!!! :D
Unfortunately we didn't have a very nice summer after that!!! D:
Its raining here all day today!!!
Lets hope it gets better again!!!

Aishling

Utah Grammie said...

Again, great shots. I love the greyhound - an Irish dog :-)

Barry said...

As usual, your photos are gorgeous. I'm just in awe of your work.

I just have to get to Ireland sometime!

NISHANT NISCHAL said...

Wow, Beautiful. I came to know about Irish summer being started. I love your blog header. Have a great time ahead in summers but hey rain is not that bad. :-)

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

Utah Grammie: Thanks so much!!! They are so much bigger now but still as cute :D

Barry: I can't thank you enough!!! :D I'm so glad you like them and you really really should visit here sometime :D

Nishant Nischal: Hehe!!! Thanks you & I suppose its not all bad ;)