Monday, March 30, 2009

Three Horses in Ireland & An Irish Taxi - 2009

Three Horses in Ireland
Location: Somewhere in the midlands of Ireland!!!


Some horses gathered in a field on a bit of height.
I shot this from my Daddy's car, he was driving and he stopped so I could take the shot.
They silhouetted nicely!
I'm not sure of the location but I know there is a river just beside them that my Daddy fishes.


Irish Taxi
Location: Legan, Co. Longford, Ireland.


Ok this isn't the greatest shot at all I know but it was just so funny I had to put it up :)
We where driving along the road and ended up behide a friend's tractor with his dog Mossy taking a lift in the transport box! :D

This was taken with my 50mm f1.4 lens and is cropped from a bigger image. I just didn't have the time to switch to my other lens which probably would have give me a better shot. The blur in the right is of the air freshener in the car!


That's all for today, keep an eye on my DeviantArt site, Flickr & if you see any photos you would like to buy head over to my RedBubble or contact me here!!!



7 comments:

Utah Grammie said...

I love this shot - two of my favorite things - anything your photograph and an Irish dog! :-)

Utah Grammie said...

Oh my goodness - I forgot to mention how lovely the 3 horses are - just breathtaking!

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

Hehe!!!
Thanks so much Utah Grammie!!!
I'm glad you enjoy my photos!!! :D

I've been trying for ages since I took that shot of the dog in the transport box to get another better quality one!!! Hopefully I might get lucky again!!! ;) :D

The horses were great to me, they stood there for ages letting me take a few shots and that was the best one :D

Thanks for you're comments and hope you enjoy the rest of you're week!!!

Aishling.

Jeremy Brotherton said...

I like your work.... Makes me wish I was there.

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

Thanks Jeremy!!!

You should definitely visit here someday, everyone should visit Ireland at least once!!! ;)

Aishling

Jeremy Brotherton said...

I would love to live there someday!

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

I'm sure you will someday!!! :D

Aishling